Former Graduate Students
- Andres Diaz-Cano (Ph.D. 2013-2017) x
Research Title: "Injection Molding of Boron Carbide Parts for Ballistic Applications"
- Lisa Rueschhoff (Ph.D. 2013-2017)
- Kristin Paulson (M.S. 2012-2014)
- Stephanie Gong (Ph.D.2009-2014)
Research Title: "Development of UltraLow Thermal Conductivity Coatings Using Suspension Plasma Spray"
- James Fleetwood (Ph.D. 2009-2014)
Research Title: "Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Electrolytes Produced via Electrophoretic Deposition and Very Low Pressure Plasma Spray"
- Winnie Tan (Ph.D. 2009-2014)
Research Title: "Design of High Emissivity Coatings for Hypersonic Applications using Plasma Spray"
- Valerie Wiesner (Ph.D. 2009-2014)
Research Title: "Fabricating Complex-ShapedComponentsby Room-Temperature Injection Molding of Aqueous Ceramic Suspension Gels"
- Jeffrey Yanke (Ph.D. 2013)
Research Title: "Modeling free surface flows in materials processing"
- Manuel Acosta (Ph.D. 2009 - 2012)
Research Title: "Design and Manufacture of Ultra-High Temperature Ceramics with Oriented Strengthening and Toughening Phases" (Co-advised with Prof. Youngblood)
- Kent Van Every (Ph.D. 2006-2009)
Dissertation Title: "Development and Evaluation of Suspension Plasma Sprayed Yttria Stabilized Zirconia Coatings as Thermal Barriers"
- Christopher Petorak (Ph.D. 2005-2007)
Dissertation Title: "Evolution of the Plasma-Sprayed Microstructure in 7 wt.% Yttria-Stabalized Zirconia Thermal Barrier Coatings During Uniaxial Stress Relaxation and the Concomitant Changes in Material Properties"
- Zun Chen (Ph.D. 2001-2006)
Ph.D. Topic: "Hot Corrosion and High Temperature Deformation of of Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia Thermal Barrier Coatings"
- Batur Ercan (MS 2003-2005)
M.S. Topic: "Stress Relaxation Behavior of Plasma-Sprayed Coatings Made from Hollow-Sphere 7 wt.%Y2O3-ZrO2"
- Graeme Dickinson (MS 2002-2004)
M.S. Thesis: "Deformation of Compression Tested Plasma-Sprayed 7 wt.% Y2O3-ZrO2"
- Emily Pickens (MS 2001-2003)
- Narayan Sundaram (MS 2001-2003)
- Christophe Deschaseaux (MS 2000-2002)